Monday, July 1, 2013

So many things going on....

.... that I keep forgetting to update this blog. Wow. Well, there's lots of random new things going on with me. . .
  • Going on a family vacay for the 4th. I can't wait because we're hitting up our favorite place in the whole world: Charleston, South Carolina!!!!
  • I've officially decided to do NaNoWriMo! For those who don't know, NaNoWriMo stands for "National Novel Writing Month" and begins in November. I'm hoping that doing it will cause me to at least finish one of the novel ideas swimming in my head, but we shall see.
  • Hopefully will be taking more classes in my major this fall, putting me one step closer to graduation.
Wow, that may not seem like a lot to some people but it is to me. Also hoping to get back in my music writing groove soon, but we'll see how it goes. Lord willing, I'll be fine and I can just get back to it whenever. Ciao, bloggersphere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment